Terms of sale
1. All our sales are made from our company headquarters located 10, rue Pierre Timmermans - 1090 Brussels (Jette).
Tel./Fax: 02 420 50 27 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
74 avenue Charles Woeste - 1090 Brussels
2. On uniformes-scolaires.be, you can order online, by fax or by phone. The exact conditions and the total price are stated in your virtual shopping cart - there won't be any suprise. Our prices always include taxes (VAT) You can also collect and have a look at your order at our SHOP located 74 Avenue Charles Woeste - 1090 Brussels.
Corporate clients from uniformes-scolaires.be will receive an invoice from sprl Shop Night and Day if they request it when making an order. The order confirmation contains all the information needed to use it as an invoice for expenses.
We are proud to offer a Money Back Guarantee: we guarantee the delivery of your order in good condition.
4. Goods can also be removed in our shop during opening hours.
5. All bank payments have to be made to the account 731-0322463-10 for orders placed by phone or e-mail, without using the site.
6. All products sold remotely receive our 'money back' guarantee. To get for a refund or exchange, simply return the product in its original packaging and contact our customer service within 14 days. The refund will be sent upon receipt of the item.
7. If you do not find the answer to one of your question on this document, please contact us by phone or e-mail today.
or send a fax:
If you prefer to send us a letter, please send it to:
Avenue Charles-Woeste 74
8. The products are delivered by uniformes-Scolaires.be in countries for which the site allows it. Wherever possible, the delivery of products will be performed within 15 days after order confirmation. A potential delay would under no circumstances grant a right for a financial compensation. An express delivery within 24 hours may be possible with a telephone call beforehand.
Delivery costs are variable and displayed on your purchase order. By validating an order, you agree on the amount of shipping costs.
Recipient absent during delivery
If the recipient is absent during the delivery, there are four possibilities:
- We leave a message asking the recipient to contact the courier in order to arrange a new delivery.
- We deliver the order at the second address you have given us and leave a message to the recipient indicating where to find the package.
- We will leave the order on the spot. We only do this when the place is safe and it is obvious that the recipient will be back soon or we will come back for a second delivery.
- To avoid problems, we always prefer having the opportunity to contact the recipient in advance in order to agree upon the time of delivery. If the recipient is in his office all day, we suggest a delivery directly at the workplace.
Uniformes-Scolaires.be permet d'annuler gratuitement vos commandes; sauf si c'est un article personnalisé, spécialement fabriqué pour vous, et déjà produit. Pour des produits standard, le consommateur a le droit de les renvoyer dans les dix jours après sa réception. Les frais de renvoi sont à la charge du consommateur. Les commandes personnalisées ne peuvent pas être reprises.
Uniformes-Scolaires.be does its best to satisfy all customers. If you have any suggestion or complaint, please let us know via email and we will respond as soon as possible. Non-perishable goods can be returned within 10 days of delivery. Pack and close your package securely (in the original packaging, if possible). Packages must be returned delivery paid - we cannot accept "postage paid by the recipient" packages.
10. Who can order?
If you are a person under 18, please mention the name of a parent as a client and explicitly state in the "Delivery info" that you have obtained a permission to place this order..
11. Unless a written agreement has been concluded between the parties, the relationship between Uniformes-Scolaires.be and its customers are subject to these terms of sale which are recognized and accepted by the customer, even in contradiction with its own terms of purchase. The terms of sale are available in all the languages used on the web site.
Product offerings and price lists are established and communicated to the customer subject to subsequent amendments and corrections. For more information, customers can contact us.
12. Notwithstanding Article 1583 CC, Uniforms-Scolaires.be retains ownership of the goods sold until full payment of the principal and potential interest for overdue payment.
13. Acting as an intermediary, Uniformes-Scolaires.be strictly limits the warranty related to the delivered goods to the one provided by its supplier. Within the conditions and extent of the supplier warranty, Uniformes-Scolaires.be limits its intervention to the replacement of defective products or refund of the price paid. The customer will not be entitled to any compensation for any potential claim and Uniformes-Scolaires.be shall in no way be held responsible for a failure from the supplier of its obligations relating to the execution of the guarantee, including bankruptcy of the supplier. Uniforms-Scolaires.be assumes no responsibility for a potential loss or material damage or other incident, that the customer or a third party might suffer as a result of consumption.
14. Within the scope of the law of 14 July 1991, as amended by the Act of 25th May 1999, the consumer has the right to notify the seller that he renounces the purchase without penalty and without giving any reason, within seven working days from the day after delivery. Upon exercise of this option, the consumer has to return the goods to Uniformes-Scolaires.be at his own risk and his own expense. Goods that are made specifically for the client or rapidly deteriorating will not be accepted and the customer has, therefore, no right of withdrawal.
15. By ordering on the website "Uniformes-Scolaires.be", the client expressly authorizes sprl Shop Night and Day to process his personal data and use it for purposes such as order management, delivery and billing, credit monitoring, marketing and advertising. The use of this data for marketing or personalized advertising is subject to prior consent of the customer, granted during the procedure.
A customer who ordered on the site Uniformes-Scolaires.be may at any time request access to and correct personal data that was recorded. The customer has the right to deny, on request and free of charge, the use of his data for marketing purposes. For more information, customers are invited to consult the public register maintained by the Commission for the Protection of Privacy in Brussels.
16 Complaints procedure and conflicts
We do hope that all our customers are always 100% satisfied. If nevertheless you would have complaints concerning our services, please do not hesitate to contact us at [Insert the contact point where the consumer can voice his complaints]. We will do the utmost to deal with your complaint within 7 days.
All contracts we conclude with our customers are, regardless of their place of residence, exclusively governed by Belgian law. Only the courts of Belgium are competent to adjudicate with disputes arising out of or connected to these contracts. If as a result of international law the law of a different country applies, the interpretation of the current terms and conditions will in the first instance be done in accordance to Book VI of the
Belgian Commerical Code.
By way of Alternative Dispute Resolution measure, the Federal Service de Médiation des Consommateurs has been appointed to receive all demands of out of court settlement of consumer disputes. The Service will intervene directly or transfer your complaint to the appropriate service. You can contact the Service de Médiation des Consommateurs via this link: https://www.mediationconsommateur.be//en
In case of cross border dispute, you can contact the "Online Dispute Resolution" platform of the European Union via this link: https://ec.europa.eu/odr
17. If one of the present term should be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms shall remain in full force and shall apply to the extent permitted by law.
18. The parties accept, within the context of their relations, electronic evidence (for example: e-mail, back up). Conflicts related to the conclusion, validity, interpretation or execution of the contract are governed solely by the laws of Belgium. In case of dispute, the Courts of Brussels shall have exclusive jurisdiction.